1) General Terms and Conditions
2) Effective Date and Modifications
The user shall agree to log in the website and use it only for legitimate purposes, in accordance with the nature of the contract with the Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company. The user shall be solely responsible for knowing and abiding by all laws, regulations and systems related to its use of the website. By logging in to the website, the user shall agree to the following:
- The copyright of the materials and information contained on this website shall be the property of the company. The content included on the website shall be as a service to its customers. The user may be subject to legal liability under the laws in force if it violates any of the aforementioned conditions.
- It is not permissible to copy, issue, publish, download, transfer or distribute in any way except for what the user is allowed to review and to comply with expressly authorized restrictions or limits relating to specific content or downloads or to print parts of the content from several pages of the website only. Any other use, including but not limited to issuing, publishing, displaying or transmitting the content of this website, shall be prohibited. The user shall also agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices downloaded from the website.
- The user shall not abuse the website in any way.
- It shall not be allowed for any person to use the site unless it is a customer of the Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company. The user shall be registered in the database of Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company or one of the partners of Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company.
- Any user shall be bound by all the terms and conditions mentioned in this agreement, if it registers as a commercial institution / company.
- The user shall comply with all applicable laws to regulate online commerce.
- The user shall not be allowed to use the website to commit a crime or encourage others to take any action that may constitute a crime.
- Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company, its owned logos, and other words and logos on the website are protected by the rights and laws of the ownership of other international and intellectual trademarks.
- The user shall not be allowed to change, cause damage or delete any content posted on the website.
- The user shall not have the right to post or transmit any spam, promotional material or any other form of encouragement.
- It shall not be allowed for the user to collect or save personal information about others.
4) Termination of Use
5) Accounts and Obligations of Log in
Once you submit the application for logging in to obtain a subscription in the website, you shall be required to disclose specific information and choose a user name and secret password to use when logging in to the website. Upon activation of your account, you shall be considered a subscriber of the website, and you shall be agreed upon the following:
- All users of your account shall be your authorized employees.
- You shall be aware and accept all risks related to remote access systems.
- You shall undertake to follow all instructions given to you by the company about the way of using the website.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and secret password.
- Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company and its employees shall not be responsible for any losses, damages, financial claims, otherwise resulting from your loss of the password or your username, unauthorized use of, or any other breach of your confidential information. You shall undertake, if it becomes apparent to you that your account information has become known to others, to inform the company immediately in writing within 24 hours so that the company can take the necessary actions.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining in terms of using Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company website with all seriousness and credibility. You shall be considered obligated to compensate Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company for any direct or indirect losses that may be caused to Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company as a result of any illegal or real use or delegated to your account by you or by any other person who obtained the ways to log in to your account on the website whether it is to accomplish services or other by using the username and password, whether or not you authorize it, as if you were the one who made it.
- You shall directly be obligated to inform the company in writing of any malfunction in the service or suspected abuse of the website.
- You shall agree to disclose true, correct, updated, and complete information about yourself and the delegate chosen by you as required in log in form of the company.
- The customer shall assume all responsibilities resulting from requests issued by it or from its representative or from users for the personal account and the resulting fees, costs or fines.
- You shall be obligated to always maintain and update the registration data to keep it true, correct, current and complete. If you disclose information that is not true, incorrect, current, incomplete, or contrary to what is stated in the Agreement of the Terms and Conditions, the Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company shall have the full right to suspend, limit or cancel your subscription and account on the website, without causing damage to the other rights of Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company and its legitimate means of recovering its rights.
- Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company shall be willing and at any time to conduct any investigations, it deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and the company shall have the right to ask you to disclose additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity and / or ownership of your financial instruments.
- In the event that the applicant for the log in application represents a commercial establishment / company, it shall be required to submit all information and documents that include your commercial license, and other documents for the establishment / company / or documents showing the responsibility of any person acting on behalf of the institution / company.
6) Electronic Communications
- You shall agree to be contacted via email, or by broadcasting promotional advertisements on the website, and that all agreements, advertisements, data, and other communications provided to them electronically act as their written counterparts, in meeting legal needs.
- In the event of changing or multiplying its address or its means of communication, the user shall be obligated to inform the company of the resources. All notifications and messages shall be considered delivered to it, if it does not comply with that.
7) Payment to Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company
- The electronic invoices issued by the company through the website shall be considered the same as the paper invoices in terms of their authenticity and eligibility for payment, and the difference in the formula does not affect that.
- The user shall be obliged to complete the process of paying the monthly dues through the payment methods provided by Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company to its site users. The company shall have the right to refuse or cancel the payment process, whether it is complete or not.
- Some of the services that are provided require specific requirements and the customer shall agree to them first by signing the contracts that the company prepares for that.
- When the customer clicking on the Accept, Acknowledgment or Approval button in web pages, applications or electronic signature, papers and materials, it shall have the same effect of the authentic paper documents and written signatures in the proof.
8) Article (9): Copyrights
All content included in the website, including but not limited to, graphic designs, logos, button icons, symbols, sound clips, digital loads, data collected, electronic programs, shall be the property, and its rights reserved to either Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company or its users, and the authors of these contents and the delegates. The above contents shall be protected by copyright, trademarks, and intellectual and creative property rights and laws.
9) Intellectual Property
All information included on the website, including but not limited to all designs, texts, images, press articles and other information, shall be protected by the regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other copyright laws. It shall be the property of the company and / or used under license from the copyright owner. It shall not be permissible to copy, issue, transfer, display, execute, distribute, lease, sub-license, modify or store for later use or use all or part of the information in any way without the prior written approval of the company except in the event of a written license to do so and to the extent that this use is permitted under the regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the laws of copyright. The company’s trademarks, logos, pictures and service marks used on the website shall be property of the company and may not be used without the company’s prior written approval and without appropriate acknowledgment.
10) Use of Information
The company shall respect user privacy and shall be committed to protecting it by adhering to the policy in force. This policy shall be applies to information collected from this website, email, messages or other electronic messages between the user and the website, or through mobile applications and computers, or through user interaction with our advertisements and applications on third party websites and services in the event that they are applications or advertisements contain links to this policy. The company shall not have the right to share, sell or rent any of this information collected to others and shall not intend to do so in the future. Your personal information shall only be available to officials or government agencies who need to know it, and your personal information shall not be available for public viewing without your approval. In addition, the personal information of website users shall not be exchanged, sold or transferred to any entity without the user’s prior approval. This information shall only be available to professionals who provide services in accordance with the nature of user interaction with our website.
We may save a user’s email address in addition to its other information that it may provide. This information may be used to contact the user in the future, either by postal mail, email, or phone, to provide information about our offers and services that we think are beneficial to it. Information about the email and other information the user has provided to us shall not be sold to any other party. The information collected by the company shall be used for marketing purpose and for developing the user page interface. Users who provide information shall receive bulletins and offers from the company.
You may not have any objection to granting Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company an unlimited, permanent and irrevocable right, exempt from expenses, and authorized to use personal information or materials or otherwise, you provided to the website and / or announced it on the website through logging in or contracting through forms. This shall be via forms for communication and logging in, or through any electronic message or any of the communication channels available on the site or informing government and official authorities about the information and customer data.
11) Non-Undertaking and Warranty
Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company shall not provide any kind of undertakings or warranties regarding the materials and information included in the website. The user’s use of the website shall be at the user’s own responsibility. Objective of the website is to facilitate the procedure quickly and professionally, assisting our clients to carry out their work despite the company’s attempts to provide accurate information. The company shall assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website and for the obligation to update this information. The only compensation for the user for matters related to the use or materials on the website shall be not to continue using the website and not to use the information or materials obtained. Both the user and the company agree that the company shall not bear responsibility for any damages related to the user’s use or approval of the website or any of its contents. Please pay attention to the following when using the website:
- The customer agrees and understands that the company shall not be obligated to implement any requests or instructions from it except after studying the request and making sure that the customer can issue and pay the full dues of the company and issue official approval from them.
- The service information provided may be incomplete. For the purpose of sustainable development, the company shall have the right to modify without notice or assume any obligation. These modifications may not be reflected in the website or our forms. Please request details from the relevant company departments.
- The Company shall not make any commitments to update the website. The service provided and other information, including its availability, shall subject to change at any time. The website may contain inaccurate, incomplete and outdated information.
- The advertisements are published on the website at the times determined by the company in accordance with its opinion.
- Users shall not assume that the information contained on the website has been updated or that it contains in other way current information.
- The company shall make every effort to make the service always available and at any time with no responsibility for suspending, the site or delaying the execution of applications may be for a reason beyond its control, including but not limited to (holidays of feasts, force majeure and contact failure).
12) Disclaimer and Exoneration from Liability and its Limitation
The user hereby waives and disclaims, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the company, its employees, agents, and their assignees by right and assigns them by it to all types of claims (in particular, all claims for actual, expected, consequential, or punitive damages in addition to attorney’s fees and costs or claims for benefits even if the company is informed of the possibility of such damages) related to or directly or indirectly from the user’s log in to this website (or its inability to log in to the website) or the use of any information or materials included in this website. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all information on the user’s website shall be presented as it is without any kind of warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, appropriate purpose, ownership, or non-infringement.
13) Breach the Agreement of Terms and Conditions
Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company, in accordance with the Agreement of Terms and Conditions and in accordance with the Law, may resort to temporary or permanent suspension, withdrawal, cancellation of your registration and / or cancellation of your log in to the website without prejudice to your other rights and legitimate means of recovery of your rights in the event of:
- If you violate the agreement of terms and conditions
- If Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company cannot authenticate any of your information provided to it.
- If Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company decides that, your activities may cause you or other users and Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company any legal problems.
- Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company may, at its discretion, resort to reactivating suspended users. Whereas, the user who has permanently suspended its activity or withdrawn its subscription, it may not be able to log in or attempt to log in on the site, or use the site in any way whatsoever, regardless of the conditions, until it is permitted by the company. If you violate this Terms and Conditions Agreement, Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company shall have the right to recover any amounts due to the company on you, and any losses and damages they have caused to Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company. It shall also have the right to take legal measures and / or to resort to the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to file a commercial criminal case against you as Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company sees it appropriate.
- “Confidential Information” means all information disclosed by the company. It also includes information that you obtain due to cooperating with it, whether this information is in writing, verbally or illustrated, or if it is information embodied in an electronic form, related to the initial forms of data, future or proposed services, knowledge, actual or expected research, development, services, processes and concepts Ideas and designs, customer lists, markets, sales and marketing, plans and copyrights, graphics, computer programs, studies, ongoing business transactions, confidential information, future business transactions, pricing, strategies, financial and accounting data, and suppliers, purchase data, and future business plans, confidential information disclosed by a third party for any of the two teams, and any other information that is not registered and commercial or financial value. All types of data and information circulating between the parties referred to by the previous definition are characterized by privacy. It comes under “Important and Confidential” – and are handled accordingly. It is not authorized to circulate the information outside the borders of the parties to this agreement or for other than its purposes as data and information that is highly confidential and sensitive in all its technical, financial and administrative aspects.
- You shall undertake to maintain the confidentiality of the information that is being circulated strictly and to refrain from using the confidential information in circulation for any purpose that contradicts the objectives of this contract and its terms without obtaining written approval from the company or obtaining a license to do so.
- You shall undertake to take all reasonable and precautionary measures to protect the confidentiality of information and its preservation in a manner that ensures that no secret information and data are disclosed to any other party, including others who work for you or employees, except under written approval from the company and to the extent necessary and reasonable for the purposes of good work progress.
- In the event that the contract is terminated at any time at the request of either party, you shall undertake to continue to maintain the confidentiality of information and data and not to disclose them, whether you are a customer or one of Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company Partners, who shall be committed to the confidentiality of the information.
15) General Information
- The website may include links to websites of other public or private entities or persons not managed by the company. The company shall not supervise, manage or control these websites, links or their contents, share or control the contents of these websites and provide a warranty regarding their contents, effectiveness or work. The company shall provide these links for ease of viewing users and obtaining information only. Publishing these links on the website shall not be a promotion for the websites related to those links or the service provided and the services and information included in the relevant websites and shall not include any link between the company and the operators of these websites. The user shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the owner / sponsor of the website when choosing any of these links. The company shall not bear any responsibility whatsoever for these links or regulations, or for any direct or indirect damages that arise from the use of those sites or other links, and whether these damages are material or moral. Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company shall not be responsible for the errors of the second party or the mistakes of a third party, for example, disabling the internet connection, piracy and others.
- When the customer clicking on the Accept, Acknowledgment or Approval button in web pages, applications or electronic signature, papers and materials in Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company, it shall have the same effect of the authentic paper documents and written signatures in the proof.
- If any paragraph in this Terms and Conditions Agreement is invalid or cancelled or for any reason no longer valid, such a paragraph shall not revoke the validity of the rest of the paragraphs in the Agreement.
- This agreement (which is modified from time to time in accordance with its terms) shall set all broad lines of understanding and agreement between you Afaq Al Qimam Commercial Company with consideration to the following:
- No person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have the right to impose any terms or conditions in it.
- If the Terms and Conditions Agreement is translated into any other language, whether on the site or in other ways, the Arabic text shall be prevailed other than any language.
- The company shall not be obligated to implement any requests or instructions from the user except after studying the request and ensuring that the customer can issue and pay the full dues of the company and issue official approval from them.
- Once you log in to this website, you shall agree that your log in to the website or log in to any of the services shall be subject to the regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You shall also agree that the Riyadh courts shall be competent if an amicable settlement is not reached.